Easy Select & Share plugin is language compatible, thus can be translated into multiple languages. You can use POEdit plugin for translation.
- Step 1. Install Poedit tool and open it
- Step 2. Open .POT file from /wp-content/plugins/easy-select-and-share/languages/ that you want to translate
- Step 3. A popup will appear, enter your Language code ( Ex :- “en_CA” for English (Canada)) in language option
- Step 4. Then give file name like this easy-select-and-share-pro-en_CA.po for English (Canada) language.
- Step 5. Then save file inside language folder in plugin that you want to translate and all strings are appear in your poedit editor
- Step 6. Select your string that you want to translate and in bottom side there are two options one is Source Text and another one is Translation
- Step 7. Source Text keep as it is and in Translation section enter your translated string of selected string that you want to translate and then save it.
- Step 8. Repeat step 7 untill your all strings to be translate.
- Step 9. Now you will get two separate files – a .po file and a .mo file. Note : When you save the files, you must name them according to your language code. Find a list of language codes at WordPress in your Language. For example, the language code for English (Canada) is ca_CA, so you would save the translated files as en_CA.po and en_CA.mo.
- Step 10. Then go to wp-config.php file then enter the below code.
define('WPLANG', 'Your language code');for Ex.(en_CA for English (Canada)) then save it.
- Step 11. Select language from admin side, Go to Dashboard » Settings » General in that check Site Language options.
- Step 12. Check language prefix in front end, view HTML.